[bittorrent] Charlie Hunter Duo: Red Square Albany, NY 4-23-2011 (Neumann U89+140)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Apr 27 06:08:49 MDT 2011

Band:           Charlie Hunter
Torrent Name:   Charlie Hunter Duo: Red Square Albany, NY 4-23-2011 (Neumann U89+140)
Uploaded by:    tufflitestudios
DB Link:        http://tracker.etree.org:6969/announce

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tufflitestudios

Charlie Hunter Duo*
Red Square
Albany, NY
4-23-2011

* with Eric Kalb on drums

Source: (on stage) Neumann AK40/LC3/KM100 (DIN)> E.A.A. PSP-3 + (on stage) Neumann U89i (Split 10ft, SUbcard, Lin)> Grace Design Lunatec V2> (Oade Concert Modified) Edirol R-44 (24/48) on a SDHC Card.

Recording notes: #1 The recording starts with only the U89 source, due to technical issues, the AK40 source fades in around around 5 minuets into track 1.
                 #2 The AK40 mic stand was moved to a more center location aproximately 25 seconds into track 2.

Transfer: SDHC Card> Card Reader> PC> Samplitude SE No. 9 (merge two sources, normalize, fade in/out, dither to 16 bit, resample to 44.1k)> CD Wav (tracked and converted to flac @ level 8).

Recorded by: Ed Guidry (tufflitestudios at yahoo.com)

Any help with the setlist and tracking would be great, I would like to get that before I upload to archive.org.