[bittorrent] Jackmormons 3/11/2011 Dante's Portland, OR ++multitrack++

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Apr 25 14:43:03 MDT 2011

Band:           Jerry Joseph
Torrent Name:   Jackmormons 3/11/2011 Dante's Portland, OR ++multitrack++
Uploaded by:    kirkd

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/kirkd

Jackmoromns at Dixie Mattress Festival 2011:
http://www.jerryjoseph.com/shows.aspx
http://dixiemattressfestival.webs.com/
Mail order started get your tickets now!

Jackmormons
Dante's
Portland, OR.
3/12/2011
Set - 1
Easter>
Radio Cab >
Frost Heaves
Kicking Hong Kong
Wisconsin Death Trip
Swimming to Phuket
Hearts Gone Blind >
Heart Of The Matter rap >
Heroin rap >
Flying Cowboys rap >
Walk On The Wildside rap >
Hearts Gone Blind
Set - 2
Ship >
Brother Michael >
Fastest Horse >
Savage Garden >
Beautiful Dirt >
Savage Garden >
Speedwater >
We Will Not Be lovers rap >
Dweller On The Threshold rap >
I Shall Be Released rap >
Boys And Girls In America rap >
First Night rap >
Speedwater >
Concious Contact
Encore:
Break It Down >
Kind Of Place

Recording, mixing & "stuff" : Kirk Davis
BIG THNAKS to Stevie, the house sound engineer.  He set me up! I had my own stage monitor SBD. All direct outs from stage monitor SBD.

Track 12 & 13: Toa KY's(~2.5' high, stage lip cntr, ORTF) > Mogami >
 Sound Devices USBPre2 > Zaolla silverline coax > #
Track 1: JJ vox -direct out > #
Track 2: SD vox > #
Track 3: Kick > #
Track 4: Snare(top)  > #