[bittorrent] Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers - November 20 2004 .. Portland, OR

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Apr 22 05:02:22 MDT 2011

Band:           Bruce Hornsby
Torrent Name:   Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers - November 20 2004 .. Portland, OR
Uploaded by:    sitwi

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/sitwi

Not from the current tour, I'm afraid - yet - not sure the tapers know they've got permission again?

Once again, I have none of the lineage details - sorry. Just a stack of recordings that have been passed my way. 2004 is the "Halcyon Days" era, although few songs from that release were played that night.

Highlights include three "unknown" boys who had found their way backstage each getting a drum solo in the encore.

I'm working on assembling a list of shows - if you have any requests, please send them via my website @ www.bruuuce.com or simontwining at yahoo.co.uk.

Also please visit DailyDoseDay.com, where on May 30 2011 we will be releasing rare and coveted live music from:

* Bruce Hornsby
* Dave Matthews
* Grateful Dead
* Phish and
* Bela Fleck

... all on the hour, every hour, for 25 straight hours! 25 songs from each, free of charge of course, but with donations invited in aid of the ALS Association and the NSPCC for abused children. We have some great contests lined up also.

All coming on May 30 at www.DailyDoseDay.com - you can subscribe on the site for updates, and there are some treats already up. Any questions or requests, my e-mail address is below.

In the meantime, enjoy this great show from 1996!

- Si Twining
simontwining at yahoo.co.uk
www.bruuuce.com

Setlist: