[bittorrent] ph1992-04-18 :: Wilbur Field Palo Alto CA :[AUD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Apr 18 12:22:24 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1992-04-18 :: Wilbur Field Palo Alto  CA :[AUD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

Stanford University at Palo Alto
Palo Alto, CA

Source: DAUD, Neumann KM140s (90'xy,FOB) > Sony D3

Transfer: Tascam DA30MK2 > AudioPhile 2496 spdif in > Samplitude Pro 7 at 48khz(resample ultra high 44.1k)>CDWAV>FLAC

Transfer and Seeded by: DogLog (stuart at mindspring.com)

Note:  This seed comes to us courtesy of Kevin Shapiro himself.  I seeded this ages ago with the patched SBD, but I believe the DAUDs never got circulated well because I lost the files.

DISC 1
-------
Set I

1.  Wilson
2.  Divided Sky
3.  Guelah Papyrus
4.  Poor Heart
5.  Split Open and Melt
6.  Esther
7.  Possum
8.  It's Ice
9.  Sparkle
10. All Things Reconsidered
11. Antelope *

DISC 2
------
Set II

1.  Glide
2.  Oh Kee Pah Ceremony >
3.  Suzy G. **
4.  Rift
5.  Manteca
6.  Bathtub Gin
7.  Manteca reprise
8.  Lizards
9.  Mound
10. Llama
11. TMWSIY >
12. Avenu Malkenu >
13. TMWSIY
14. Dinner and a Movie

DISC 3
------
Set II Cont.

1. Harry Hood#
2. Cold as Ice >
3. Love You >
4. Cold as Ice
5. Rocky Top

Encore
--------
6. Contact
7. BBFCFM ##

Sound Check (partial?)

8. Shaggy Dog^^
9. Jam@

* - Diginoise at very end of song
** - 10 second dropout from mic cable problem patched from SBD shn, but I have included the unpatched track too
# - With Linus and Lucy Jam
## - 7yr old Cameron McKinney on unmiced ukulele
^^ - a cappella
@ - 1min 02 second dropout on master removed