[bittorrent] ph1993-04-17 :: Michigan Theatre Ann Arbor MI [SBD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Apr 17 15:02:42 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1993-04-17 ::  Michigan Theatre Ann Arbor MI [SBD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion]
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

PHISH
Michigan Theatre
Ann Arbor, MI
SOURCE:  Master DAT soundboard @ 48Khz > DAT > CDR
Seeded/Uploaded By Mike Batta

notes: some cuts in the soundcheck.   The md5 for disc one is named without the D1. This is the first of a series of mostly uncirculated (as of 4/00) digital boards I will pump out in the near future. The track setup on this one places the soundcheck first, just my choice...rearrange if you want.    Please email me with any comments/concerns.  Thanks and enjoy the Batta Board!

-mike batta
mbatta at mediaone.net

Disc One

Soundcheck: