[bittorrent] Widespread Panic 2011-04-15 BJCC Birmingham, Ala. (Avantone CK-1)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Apr 16 11:29:29 MDT 2011

Band:           Widespread Panic
Torrent Name:   Widespread Panic 2011-04-15 BJCC Birmingham, Ala. (Avantone CK-1)
Uploaded by:    tdwriter

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tdwriter

Widespread Panic
2011-04-15
Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center
Birmingham, Ala.

Avantone CK-1 (cardoid) > Fostex FR-2LE (24/48)
Slightly left of DFC/Behind the board; mics at ~ 9-feet high
CF > HDD > Wavelab 6 > CD WAVE > FLAC > Traders' Little Helper
*** A Team Dirty South Recording ***

Taped by MSTaper with willSFC
Transferred by MSTaper

Set List:

First Set:

01 Intro
02 Pigeons >
03 North >
04 Hatfield >
05 Riders On The Storm * >
06 Bust It Big >
07 Walk On The Flood
08 Saint Ex
09 Blackout Blues >
10 Feelin' Alright ^

Running time: 1:12:30

Second Set:

01 Little Kin
02 Strange Times # >
03 Proving Ground >
04 Big Wooly Mammoth > Jam >
05 Drums > Bass/Drums > Jam >
06 Mercy > Jam >
07 Proving Ground >
08 Blight
09 Driving Song >
10 Disco >
11 Driving Song >
12 Holden Oversoul
13 Encore Break
14 Expiration Day
15 Wondering >
16 Porch Song

Running Time: 1:40:15

* The Doors, LTP 7-19-08, 182 shows
^ Traffic, LTP 11-28-00, 749 shows
# The Black Keys

  Thanks to the band and management for taking a bad situation and turning it into a great night! I didn't expect to tape at one point but willSFC found us some great lower level center seats where we could put the stand on the floor behind the board. It was behind the OTC but I'm very pleased with the results!
  For me, the set list was fantastic and the vibe was great. Everyone seemed to be having a great time and we watched the floor crowd triple in size by the end of the show. Oak Mtn. should be epic!

enjoy!

MSTaper

Tape > Share > Support!