[bittorrent] The Steepwater Band 2011-04-09 The Mission, Jefferson City, Mo aud flac16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Apr 15 23:26:42 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Steepwater Band 2011-04-09 The Mission, Jefferson City, Mo aud flac16
Uploaded by:    hucklive

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/hucklive

The Steepwater Band

2011-04-09
The Mission
Jefferson City, Mo

s1t01 08:04.54 Come On In My Kitchen->A Political Blues->Come On In My Kitchen->
s1t02 05:21.34 Fire Away
s1t03 06:49.25 Revelation Sunday
s1t04 03:20.65 My Back Pocket
s1t05 05:54.20 Indiana Line
s1t06 04:43.20 Collision
s1t07 04:58.38 Healer
s1t08 04:33.16 Dance Me A Number
s1t09 09:03.34 Two Mules And A Rainbow
s1t10 05:59.55 Wheel
s1t11 16:45.69 Waiting To Be Offended
s1tot 75:34.55

s2t01 00:20.27 Intro
s2t02 04:11.66 What's This?
s2t03 06:51.51 Checking On My Baby
s2t04 05:00.66 One Way Ride
s2t05 04:50.09 Back To The Bottle
s2t06 03:12.66 Lord Knows
s2t07 13:17.25 Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp->Jam->That's The Way->Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
s2t08 10:19.64 Wake Up And Walk Away
s2t09 05:39.24 Live With Me*
s2t10 16:00.14 Cortez The Killer*
s2t11 04:56.01 Riding In The Moonlight#
s2tot 74:40.38

s3t01 00:49.67 Intro
s3t02 08:19.23 Stop Breaking Down+
s3t03 09:40.03 Never Was Afraid To Be Alone^
s3t04 07:02.35 Statesboro Blues+
s3t05 04:08.45 Baby, Let Me Follow You Down**
s3tot 30:00.23

xxtot 180:15.41

* w/Jeremy from Driving Wheel on guitar and vocals
# w/Rich on vocals and Jeremy on guitar
+ w/Steven from Lions of Hazelwood on guitar
^ w/Steven on guitar and vocals
** w/Jeremy on vocals

"Stars Look Good Tonight" was on setlist between "Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp" and "Wake Up And Walk Away" but was not played.

Jeff Massey - guitar and vocals
Tod Bowers - bass and backing vocals
Joe Winters - drums

Zoom H4(lowcut=3/levelswitch=l/44.1Khz at 24b, Clipped to micstand stage end of bar)
Goldwav(unlowcut,comp,volmax,tracking, split to 16b)
razorlame -b 80 -m j -V 4 -B 320 for mp3s
Traders Little helper(ffp,md5,flacs-level=6)

Thanks of course to the band for letting me do this.
Please dont forget to go to their gigs, check out their merch, and visit their website
http://steepwater.com

Share, never sell, and as Ribblefribbitz says: "Please do not convert to Edison tin cylinders or 78rpm wax discs."

Some jpgs are included for your enjoyment

I need to thank Jeremy for all his help with this series, with the setlists, and even getting my ass to the clubs.

----

If i dont say this it happens: Connections may seem to come and go without reason. It may be slow at times, often my ISP limits me to 5-8 up, please be patient.
For those less patient full vbr "sample" mp3s are not yet uploaded. Ditto for youtube.

--
This is also on another tracker at http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=353332 Further instructions are there if you wish to seed on both trackers and bridge the peer pools.  Cross seeding help would be greatly appreciated!!!