[bittorrent] Furthur2011-03-29 ~ 24bit ~ AKG481

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Apr 10 19:48:36 MDT 2011

Band:           Furthur
Torrent Name:   Furthur2011-03-29 ~ 24bit ~  AKG481
Uploaded by:    UpstateTaper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/UpstateTaper

Furthur
March 29th, 2011
Binghamton, NY
Broome County Arena

Mouth of the Beast
24 bit recording

FOB,DFC,DIN, 7ft high, 30ft from stage
AKG480b(ck61) > Oade OCM Marantz PMD661 @24bit/48Khz

SDcard > Adobe Audition > CDwave > Trader's little Helper.

Adobe: fade ins/out.
CDwave: tracking.
TLH: md5, flac(lvl8), ffp.

Set 1:
01 tuning
02 Passenger
03 Music Never Stopped >
04 Crazy fingers
05 The Race is on
06 Peaceful Valley >
07 Black Throated Wind
08 Sugaree
09 Bertha

Set 2:
01 tuning
02 Jam >
03 Truckin' >
04 Speedway Boogie

a few minutes into Cosmic Charlie the local police informed me that I had to move back to the tapers section or exit the building. I am not including the rest of the 2nd set with this 24bit release as the sound presence simply isn't there. a 16bit recording of the entire show is available on archive.org