[bittorrent] [Project 1990] 1990-04-08 - Fly Me To The Moon Saloon - Telluride, CO ***Partial Show***

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Apr 8 06:48:02 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   [Project 1990] 1990-04-08 - Fly Me To The Moon Saloon - Telluride, CO   ***Partial Show***
Uploaded by:    twatts
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/109652

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/twatts

Fly Me To The Moon Saloon
Telluride Co.
4/8/90 (partial)

Source: SBD > Cass(?) > CDWAV > Audacity 1.2.4 > CDWAV (retracking) > FLAC16

Transfer by: Taperwayne (taperwayne at gmail.com)

Thanks to Greg Peeler For the source tape!

Notes: This was a filler on an analog copy of 5/15/88. There was also a version of
Roll Like A Cantelopue tacked on with this, which after careful analysis, has been
determined to be the 7/12/88 version (and thus left off here since it circulates elsewhere.)
Since 4/8/90 didn't exist at all in a digital format, I figured I'd get these first three songs out
there, and perhaps it will prompt someone who has the complete show to transfer it!
This is pretty much a straight analog > flac transfer, with some amplification.
It's quite hissy, and should be considered a gap filler till something better comes along.
Enjoy!

Partial Set I

01. Divided Sky
02. Funky Bitch