[bittorrent] ph1991-04-06 ::Evergreen College Olympia WA:[SBD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion] Set I partial

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Apr 7 06:20:40 MDT 2011

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   ph1991-04-06  ::Evergreen College Olympia WA:[SBD] SHNfamily TiPh Companion] Set I partial
Uploaded by:    shnfamily

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/shnfamily

April 6th, 1991
Campus Recreation Center, Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA

-Source is a Maxell XLII Analog Cassette of lineage believed to be SBD/3
-A>D via Nakamichi Dragon>Korg MR1000>Korg Audio Gate>WAV @ 24/96
-96khz > 44khz sample rate conversion via iZotope SRC 64 bit SRC
-24bit > 16bit bit depth conversion via iZotope MBIT+ Dither
-Tracking performed in Adobe Audition 3.0
-FLAC conversion via Trader's Little Helper
-Thanks to Rob Grego for the source tape.

All transfers by ifthir at hotmail.com (11.29.2010)

Set I

1. The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > [3:28]
2. Avenu Malkanu > [3:16]
3. The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > [1:20]
4. Tweezer [11:35]
5. Esther [9:27]
6. The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony [2:04]
7. AC/DC Bag [7:14]
8. Fluffhead [14:12]
9. Tweezer Reprise [3:00]

Set II

1. Ya Mar [7:06]
2. Split Open And Melt [8:34]
3. Runaway Jim // [7:17]

Total Time [1:18:33]

Known Flaws:

TMWSIY fades in.
Not sure what is going in Tweezer, no editing performed by me.
Tape flip during Fluffhead, I combined the tracks in Adobe Audition 3.0 without crossfading.
Set 2 comes in very loud, I did not alter the levels.
Runaway Jim is cut at the end.
Missing most of set 2 and a lot of problems with this tape but it will have to do until a more complete copy surfaces.

Show Notes:

All ages show
Trey says everyone is confusing him before Ya Mar.