[bittorrent] Consider The Source: Red Square Albany, NY 4-2-11 (Neumann u89+SBD)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Apr 5 19:43:39 MDT 2011

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Consider The Source: Red Square Albany, NY 4-2-11 (Neumann u89+SBD)
Uploaded by:    tufflitestudios
DB Link:         http://tracker.etree.org:6969/announce

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tufflitestudios

Consider The Source
Red Square
Albany, New York
4-2-2011

Source: Soundboard + (on stage) Neumann U89i (1 mic, subcard, -80h)> (Oade Concert Modified) Edirol R-44 (24/48 on a SDHC Card).

Transfer: SDHC Card> Card Reader> PC> Samplitude SE No. 9 (Merge two source, normalize, fade in/out, resample to 44.1k, and dither to 16 bit)> CD Wav (Tracked and converted to Flac @ level 8).

Recorded by: Ed Guidry (tufflitestudios at yahoo.com)

Any help with the setlist would be great, I would like to get it before I upload to archive.org.