[bittorrent] Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons 2010-07-19 8x19, Baltimore, Md *house matrix*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jul 28 05:58:15 MDT 2010

Band:           Jerry Joseph
Torrent Name:   Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons 2010-07-19 8x19, Baltimore, Md *house matrix*
Uploaded by:    cbd

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/cbd

Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons
July 19, 2010
8 x 10
Baltimore, Md

**16 bit source**

Source: house matrix: Audix mics + sbd > 744T
Transfer: 744T>soundforge(fades/levels)>cd wave>wavelab(resample/UV22)>flac
Taped & transferred by: craig davis

Disc One/Set One:
01 1936 Jesus
02 Coliseum >
03 Chinese Balls >
04 Big Things > Come Together > Big Things
05 Ray Of Heaven 1

Disc Two/Set Two:
01 Revelator >
02 Second Skin
03 Hallelujah Trail 2 >
04 Road to Damascus 3 >
05 Most Beautiful Day >
06 Water Tower

Disc Three/Set Two (cont.):
01 Dixie Mattress >
02 Climb to Safety 4
Encore:
03 K-Line > Ain't No Way Baby > K-Line >
04 Brother Michael

notes:
2nd set & encore: w/ Mookie Siegel(keys)
1 w/ Lucretia My Reflection & Mysterious Ways raps
2 w/ Heroin & Busload of Faith raps
3 w/ Brown Sugar, Midnight Rambler raps
4 w/ Two Hands, Nobody's Fault But Mine & Jesus On The Mainline intro &
Calling Out My Name, Bottom Of The Well & Jesus On The Mainline raps
5 w/ We Fall Down & Rama Sita raps