[bittorrent] Jackie Greene Band 2010-07-21 W.C. Handy Performing Arts Park, Memphis, Tenn.

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jul 25 17:19:34 MDT 2010

Band:           Jackie Greene
Torrent Name:   Jackie Greene Band  2010-07-21 W.C. Handy Performing Arts Park, Memphis, Tenn.
Uploaded by:    tdwriter

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tdwriter

Jackie Greene Band
2010-07-21
W.C. Handy Performing Arts Park
Memphis, Tenn.

Avantone CK1 (cardoid) > Fostex FR-2LE (24/48)
FOB/DFC; 30' from stage; Mics @ 8' high
CF > HDD > Wavelab 6 > CD Wave > Flac > Traders' Little Helper

Taped by willSFC
Everything else by: MSTaper
*A Team Dirty South Recording*

Set List:

01 I'm So Gone *
02 Farewell So Long Goodbye
03 Medicine
04 New Speedway Boogie
05 Gone Wanderin'
06 Shaky Ground
07 Tennessee Jed
08 Tell Me Mama Tell Me Right
09 Like a Ball and Chain

* track is missing from recording

I missed this one, but willSFC took the rig and captured Jackie and Gov't Mule. He had one of those "taper moments" (forgot to hit record) and missed the first track. I didn't say anything because I've done it myself. I doubt there's a taper out there that hasn't!
I really like Jackie Green and his choice of Grateful Dead covers. Recording came out very nice, too!

MSTaper

Tape > Share > Support!