[bittorrent] Dave Matthews Band 2010-07-23 with opener Zac Brown Band

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 24 19:56:15 MDT 2010

Band:           Dave Matthews Band
Torrent Name:   Dave Matthews Band 2010-07-23 with opener Zac Brown Band
Uploaded by:    tapernate

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tapernate

this is the fob-dfc km140 source some chatter but right in the sweet spot the sound pressure was perfect the crowd was DMB
enjoi
Dave Matthews Band
07-23-2010
nationals park
washington, dc
opened for DMB
taped by nate evans
ak40-lc3-km100-xlr-722 at 24/96
dfc-fob-stand 8 foot right infront of vip railing
shout out to Ali for rolling with me love ya babe and great eye on that poster it will look sweet in the music room
thanks to brad for the clamp and the gear gaurding
thanks to the ticket gods for allowing these to fall into my hands
and thanks to the dude who had and extra GA printed so icould get down on the feild
setlist:
Intro
Big Eyed Fish
Pantala Naga Pampa ->Rapunzel
Seven
Lying In The Hands Of God
Still Water ->
Don't Drink the Water
One Sweet World
Satellite
Stay or Leave
You Might Die Trying
Aint It Funny How Time Slips Away (Lie In Our Graves) ~
Funny The Way It Is
Break For It
Jimi Thing
Shake Me Like A Monkey
So Damn Lucky
You And Me
Two Step
Encore Break
Sister
Corn Bread ->
Ants Marching

Notes:
~ with Zac Brown, vocals & guitar

zac brown band
07-23-2010
nationals park
washington, dc
opened for DMB
taped by nate evans
ak40-lc3-km100-xlr-722 at 24/96
dfc-fob-stand 8 foot right infront of vip railing
thanks to brad for the clamp and the gear gaurding
thanks to the ticket gods for allowing these to fall into my hands
and thanks to the dude who had and extra GA printed so icould get down on the feild
setlist:
 Dave Matthews Intro
 Toes
 Settle Me Down