[bittorrent] The Only Sons 2010-07-23 Old Town Tavern Sheffield, Ala.

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 24 12:52:58 MDT 2010

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Only Sons 2010-07-23 Old Town Tavern Sheffield, Ala.
Uploaded by:    tdwriter

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tdwriter

The Only Sons
2010-07-23
Old Town Tavern
Sheffield, Ala.

Avantone CK1 (cardoid) > Fostex FR-2LE (24/48)
right of center; mics at 8' high; 15' from band
CF > HDD > Wavelab 6 > CD Wave > Flac > Traders' Little Helper

Taped by MSTaper
Everything else: MSTaper

set list:

01 Lay Back Down
02 Warning You
03 Hurt Someone
04 Gone Down Swinging
05 The Devil Does
06 Written Word
07 Standing Water
08 More Like You
09 Deathbed
10 Put Up a Fight

running time: 38:25

The Only Sons hail from Murfreesboro, Tenn., home of Glossary. They've

played the OTT before, but this was my first time to hear/tape them. Wish I

had come out before. I liked what I heard. They knocked out 10 tracks in

roughly 40 minutes. They have a cool Americana/rock sound somewhat

reminiscent of Glossary and American Aquarium from Raleigh, N.C.
Give these guys a listen and check them out live.  theonlysons.net

The band opened for a local group, The Pollies, a side project of Sons of

Roswell guitarist Jay Burgess.

MSTaper

Tape > Share > Support