[bittorrent] Zac Brown Band - 2010-07-23 - Nationals Park - Washington, DC *AKG* 16 Bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 24 10:00:09 MDT 2010

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Zac Brown Band - 2010-07-23 - Nationals Park - Washington, DC *AKG* 16 Bit
Uploaded by:    tbrown4

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tbrown4

Zac Brown Band
July 23rd, 2010
Nationals Park
Washington, DC

Taper: Timothy Brown (timothydavidbrown at gmail.com)
Source: AKG C460Bs/CK 63-ULS (DINa, FOB, Right-Center Field, ~11' on stand, 70Hz roll off)->Kind Kables->Naiant LittleBox->Segue Dogstar Silver-Clad Interconnect->Edirol R-09HR (24 bit/96 kHz)
Transfer: SDHC -> PC
Processing: Fade in, fade out, dithered to 16 bit, resampled to 44.1 kHz & tracking using SoundForge 9.0.
Conversion: FLAC frontend 1.7.1 used to align on sector boundaries and for Flac16 Conversion @ level 8
Tagging: Band name, Venue and Song Title in Foobar2000

********* PLEASE SPREAD, BUT PLEASE INCLUDE SOURCE INFO *********
****** DO NOT SELL OR DISTRIBUTE FOR A PROFIT BY ANY MEANS ******

01. Dave Matthews Intro
02. Toes
03. Settle Me Down
04. It's Not OK
05. Free
06. Highway 20 Ride
07. Where the Boat Leaves From
08. The Devil Went Down to Georgia
09. Who Knows
10. America the Beautiful ->
11. Chicken Fried
12. Killing in the Name

Notes:
Opening for Dave Matthews Band
Thanks to Jarod S. for the tickets. Thanks to Tom G. for setting up the exchange.
Shout outs to the eBasement All-Stars. Holy hell, there were a lot of you there!
Shout outs to Frank, Jess & Erin.
Thanks to Mike Vernal for guarding the stand all night.
Thanks to Frank V. & Jerry for getting my stand back to me.

A 24 bit/96 kHz version exists.

****Please support artists and venues****