[bittorrent] Donna The Buffalo 2010-07-16 Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival ~ Dance Tent

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 22 21:59:09 MDT 2010

Band:           Donna the Buffalo
Torrent Name:   Donna The Buffalo 2010-07-16 Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival ~ Dance Tent
Uploaded by:    whynotus

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/whynotus

Donna The Buffalo
Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival
Walsh Farm
Oak Hill, New York
July 16, 2010 – Friday

Neumann KM-185 > Edirol R-44 > patch to Sony D-8 DAT

Dance Tent 11:00 pm

1.	Soundcheck, Intro
2.	Way Back When
3.	Beauty Within
4.	Positive Friction
5.	Blue Sky
6.	Rockin’ Horse
7.	Me And Depression
8.	No Sad Songs
9.	You're Breaking My Heart
10.	Improv. Jam
11.	Love And Gasoline
12.	Broken Record
13.	Forty Days Forty Nights
14.	Family Picture
15.	It's Love Time
16.	If You Don’t Like My Peach, Don’t Shake My Tree
17.	I’ll Be Gone
18.	Everyday
19.	Hot Tamale Baby >
20.	Part-Time Lover
21.	Ancient Arms
22.	Funky Side
23.	No Place Like the Right Time
24.	Thanks!
Encore:
25.	There Must Be

Time: 182:08

To burn to 3 discs, begin d2 with t09 and d3 with t17.

This was the longest known live performance in Grey Fox history.