[bittorrent] Blues Traveler, Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach SC, 2010-6-26

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 22 15:40:12 MDT 2010

Band:           Blues Traveler
Torrent Name:   Blues Traveler, Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach SC, 2010-6-26
Uploaded by:    Roger Daltrey
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=491607

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/Roger Daltrey

Blues Traveler
June 26th 2010
Broadway at The Beach
Myrtle Beach, SC

Source: CA-11 (omni) > CA-9000 (+10 gain) > Tascam DR-07 (level 7, 16bit)
Transfer: Tascam DR-07 > USB > Audacity (fades/amplify +6.5db) > WAV > xACT > Flac
Location: FOB, SLOC, 8'

Recorded by: NSL

====

Set:

Intro
Back In The Day>
You, Me & Everything>
Dropping Some NYC
But Anyway
Creep
Stand
Defense & Desire>
Love & Greed
Run-Around
Borrowed Time
Sadly A Fiction
What I Got>
How You Remember It>
The Mountains Win Again
I Want You To Want Me>
Drum Solo
Hook

Encore-
Band Introductions
Carolina Blues

====

Notes:
-Had a group of people talking (rather loudly) the entire show right behind me
-Made a few level adjustments during Back In The Day
-Thanks to Blues Traveler for allowing me to tape