[bittorrent] MiZ - Sherman Theater, Stroudsburg, PA 2010-07-21 Schoeps/SBD (Mike Mizwinski, Mike Dougherty, John Kimock)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 22 00:16:18 MDT 2010

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   MiZ - Sherman Theater, Stroudsburg, PA 2010-07-21 Schoeps/SBD (Mike Mizwinski, Mike Dougherty, John Kimock)
Uploaded by:    wkl_taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/wkl_taper

MiZ
Sherman Theater
Stroudsburg, PA
July 21, 2010

Opened For Blues Traveler

http://mikemizmusic.com/

Mike Miz - Guitar & Vocals
Mike Dougherty - Basss
John Kimock - Drums

SBD+Schoeps MK41's>Schoeps VST62ui>Grace Design Lunatec V3>Sound Devices 744t
744t>Sound Forge Pro 10 (Mix of both sources,Fades,iZotope 64 BIT Sample Rate Conversion /iZotope MBIT+ Bit depth conversion to 16 Bit/44.1khz)>CDWAV>FLAC

Recorded & Processed By Keith Litzenberger (recording at wklitz.com)

Thanks To Vikki D & Mark J for watching my gear while I Was doing Video...Thanks to Blues Traveler for the ticket and for going above and beyond to support tapers!

Nice to see some old friends and make some new friends.

Setlist:

01 NYC Skyline
02 New Morning Sky
03 Was A Time