[bittorrent] dave matthews band 7/17/2010 Citi Field tlm170s center 24 bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Wed Jul 21 19:19:48 MDT 2010

Band:           Dave Matthews Band
Torrent Name:   dave matthews band 7/17/2010 Citi Field tlm170s center 24 bit
Uploaded by:    scottbrown

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/scottbrown

Dave Matthews Band
CitiField
Flushing, Queens, NY
7/17/2010

Neumann TLM170(hypercardoid, FOB approx 60' from stage, dead center) -> Sound Devices 722(@24/96); Tracked in CDWav.

1. The Stone *
2. Warehouse
3. One Sweet World
4. Funny The Way It Is
5. Seek Up
6. Seven
7. banter - nachos grande
8. Squirm
9. banter - Dave butters up the audience
10. Crash Into Me
11. You Might Die Trying
12. Proudest Monkey -> +
13. Satellite
14. Spaceman
15. Dancing Nancies
16. Gravedigger
17. Black Jack (partial) ^
18. Stay (Wasting Time)
19. banter - nice to be here for the first time
20. Two Step #
21. band intros/encore break
22. Some Devil %
23. Shake Me Like A Monkey
24. All Along The Watchtower $

* = crowd singalong "I Can't Help Falling In Love..." at end
+ = w/"New York, New York" interpolation
^ = apparently the first performance of a new song, but only partially played
# = w/"Time Bomb" lyrics in intro
% = Dave performed this solo
$ = w/"Good Good Time" interpolation

There is a touch of wind later on in the show. The windscreens did their job in keeping the wind off of the recording, but you can hear the sound blowing around a bit in the 2nd half of the show. The local crowd was a little raucous at the beginning but quickly quiets down (and I continued to raise the height of my stand bit by bit as well). I think the sound really locks in and the crowd calms down right around "One Sweet World" and it's pretty smooth sailing afterwards. I must say that for a recording from a stadium, this sounds pretty spectacular. Fat bass, crisp highs (listen to the cymbals), clear vocals and acoustic guitar, BIG drums....it's all there....It was a good night for me, as the material definitely had an old-school focus.

note: This is a 24 bit recording.

Recorded, mastered, and tracked by Scott Bernstein.