[bittorrent] Bonerama, 07-17-2010 (SAT) Dakota Fest, Minneapolis, MN-Audience Recording

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jul 18 15:27:04 MDT 2010

Band:           Bonerama
Torrent Name:   Bonerama, 07-17-2010 (SAT) Dakota Fest, Minneapolis, MN-Audience Recording
Uploaded by:    mpm_gumby

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mpm_gumby

Bonerama,
07-17-2010 (SAT)
Dakota Fest,
Minneapolis, MN

Recorded by Mike Mahoney (mpmgumby AT msn.com)
Sennheiser e 614’s > Marantz PMD660 (Oade Mod)
Wavelab 5.0

01. Intro
02. Less Is Moore
03. Lost My House (But I Got My Rugalator)
04. Manic Depression
05. What You See
06. Bap Bap
07. Something You Got
08. Hard Times
09. I'm Walkin' (with Charmaine Neville)
10. Down By The Riverside (with Gerald French)
11. When The Levee Breaks