[bittorrent] Phish 08-16-1998 Lemonwheel - Day 2 - Full FM
noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 17 00:23:33 MDT 2010
Torrent Name: Phish 08-16-1998 Lemonwheel - Day 2 - Full FM
Uploaded by: discocape
DB Link: http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=34813
Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/discocape
If the link to this show does not work, it was probably removed for
Description / text file:
PHiSH ~ 8/16/98
The Lemonwheel, Day 2
Loring Airforce Base, Limestone, ME
Source: FM-SBD > DAT
Xfer: DA-30 MKII > EMU Proteus-X @ Bunker 8 Digital Labs
Mastering: recorded in Cubase SX3, mastered with Wavelab 5.00a, tracked in CD-WAV
Patch Source: FOB Schoeps CMC6/MK21 > Sonosax SX-M2 > Apogee AD-1000 (db.etree.org shnid = 12494)
01. Ginseng Sullivan (FOB AUD)
02. Bathtub Gin (FOB AUD)
03. Bathtub Gin (cont) (FM-SBD starts)
05. Punch You In The Eye
06. Lawn Boy
08. AC/DC Bag
09. Frankie Sez
10. Birds of a Feather
01. "the ugly pig"
04. Down with Disease >
03. When The Circus Comes
04. Wading In The Velvet Sea
05. HYHU >
06. Sexual Healing > HYHU
07. Run Like An Antelope (very minor digi-noise in spots)
01. Sabotage >
04. The Mango Song
05. Character Zero
06. Bittersweet Motel
01. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
02. Harry Hood > "Fuse Jam" >
03. The Baby Elephant Walk
- Due to the nature of FM-sourced SBDs and DAT tapes there are some small anomolies throughout.
If your FLACs verify, it's probably on the master copy I made. Sorry.
- The first 12 minutes or so of Set 1 had many flaws and was replaced with one of the circulating FOB AUD sources.
- There was sporadic digital noise in Bathtub Gin after the patch point, some of which was "fixed"
when I created small dropouts. I felt the dropouts sounded better than a patch with the FOB and
obviously better than the digital noise/interference.
More information about the bittorrent