[bittorrent] The Felice Brothers - 07/10/10 - Great South Bay Music Festival - Patchogue, NY - CA14>CA9100>Zoom H4n AUD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jul 12 17:14:07 MDT 2010

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   The Felice Brothers - 07/10/10 - Great South Bay Music Festival - Patchogue, NY - CA14>CA9100>Zoom H4n AUD
Uploaded by:    mikepthe11

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mikepthe11

The Felice Brothers
Great South Bay Music Festival
Patchogue, NY

07/10/10

Lineage: CA14 > CA-9100 > Zoom H4n (WAV 44.1kHz/16bit) > ScanDisc > USB > CDWAV (split
tracks) > FLAC frontend

Track List:
(Approx 33 mins total)

01) ~Band Intro~ (1:10)
02) Cypress Grove (5:35)
03) Loves Me Tenderly (3:31)
04) ~on-stage banter~ (0:51)
05) Run Chicken Run (5:02)
06) Murder By Mistletoe (5:09)
07) Goddamn You Jim (4:15)
08) White Limousine (2:49)
09) ~"Thank you Long Island"~ (0:49)
10) Frankie's Gun (4:07)

Recording Notes:
- I was pretty lucky to be positioned at a front table in the VIP tent section all day long. I wound-up using the windscreens to combat the unpredictable weather that plagued the festival for most of the afternoon. I
think this turned-out pretty good...much, much better than my Felice Brothers recording from January of this year. Slowly but surely, I'm getting the hang of the new CA gear. I also taped The Bridge and Karl Denson's Tiny Universe and will try to post those sets later-on in the week if there's interest.

Performance Notes:
- The boys put on an excellent set...albeit, a painfully and unbelievably short set...full of that razor sharp raw Appalachian edginess, unpolished honesty and quirky energy that drew me in the 1st time I heard them. But I'm not sure if they even knew how short their set would be...the engine was just starting to
warm-up by the time they got to "Frankie's Gun". Still, they managed to race through a fairly varied setlist of crowd pleasers and slower ballads, getting the majority of the crowd dancing and fully into it by set's end.
- I had a chance to shake hands with both Farley and James on separate occasions before their set.  Both guys were the kind of easy-going, down-to-earth appreciative musicians I was hoping them to be. I thanked them both for the excellent show in Bay Shore six months earlier and wished them well on the
rest of their tour. These guys are so talented, they're only going to get bigger...I wish them nothing but success as they continue down their musical path.

http://www.thefelicebrothers.com/

Feel free to share...but never, ever sell.