[bittorrent] Phish - Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN; 07-11-2000 [10 years ago today]

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jul 11 09:46:56 MDT 2010

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish - Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN; 07-11-2000 [10 years ago today]
Uploaded by:    blatboom
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=17036

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/blatboom

PHiSH 7/11/2000
Verizon Wireless Music Center (DEER CREEK!)
Noblesville, IN

FM-ALD SBD/AUD Hybrid
FM-ALD source: In-House FM(ALD)->D7 @48khz
AUD source: B&K 4011 > Lunatec V2 > Apogee AD-500e @48kHz

DISC ONE:
Set One -
01. Ya Mar
02. Moma Dance
03. Uncle Pen
04. Drowned > (start stop) >
05. Chalkdust Prelude
06. Chalkdust Torture
07. Theme from the Bottom
08. Cavern

DISC TWO:
Set Two -
01. 2001 >
02. Down with Disease > (Moby Dick) > Down with Disease Reprise
03. Runaway Jim > (Moby Dick) >
04. Get Back On The Train > (Moby Dick)
05. Harry Hood > (Moby Dick) >
06. HYHU > Terrapin > (Moby Dick) > HYHU
07. Character Zero

DISC THREE:
Encore -
01. First Tube >
02. Moby Dick >
03. Chalkdust Prelude Reprise

Edits and mix performed on DoomTooth by shakedown at furthurnet.org

All edits and mixes were performed in Steinberg's WaveLab and Cubase SX. Various Waves plug-ins were also used.  Some FM-interference was removed with Cool Edit Pro.  Sections of 2001 on the ALD-FM contained almost no music, just FM-interference. The AUD source was used as a patch for these sections while maitaining the same audio processing. There are other somewhat noticeable instances of FM static, but nothing major, and not during signifigant sections of the music.  I recieved the FM/ALD source in a trade almost a year ago, and only listened to sections of it as a result of the FM-interference, I hope you consider this copy worthy of listening all the way through.

Seeded to FurthurNET by shakedown on 4/26/03 with props to martman.