[bittorrent] Trey Anastasio Band 08-11-05

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Mar 31 20:23:14 MDT 2009

Band:           Trey Anastasio
Torrent Name:   Trey Anastasio Band 08-11-05
Uploaded by:    jmaneval
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=30667

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/jmaneval

Trey Anastasio & 70 Volt Parade
August 11, 2005
Fox Theatre
St. Louis, MO

Disc 1
------
(Set 1)
01   Money Love and Change
02   Dark & Down
03   Sweet Dreams Melinda
04   Air Said To Me
05   Drifting
06   Tuesday
07   Cayman Review
08   Spin
09   Night Speaks to a Woman

Disc 2
------
01   Anything But Me @
02   Inlaw Josie Wales @
03   Dogs Stole Things @
04   Pebbles and Marbles @
05   Friday @
06   Love That Breaks All Lines $
07   Invisible ^

Disc 3
------
01   Shine
02   Mr. Completely
03   The Way I Feel
04   Come As Melody
05   First Tube
(Encore)
06   Love Is Freedom
07   I Am The Walrus

Lineup
------
Tony Hall - Bass
Les Hall - Keys, Guitar, Synths
Skeeto Valdez - Drums
Ray Paczkowski - Keys
Jennifer Hartswick - Vocals
Christina Durfee - Vocals

Key
---
@ Acoustic
$ Trey on Acoustic and Ray on Piano
^ Trey & Les on Acoustic Guitar w/ rest of the band

Source
------
Audio Technica AT835ST > Lunatec V3 > Tascam DA-P1

Conversion
Tascam DA-P1 > Echo Gina 24 > Cool Edit 2000 > CDWAV > FLAC Frontend > TagScanner

Notes
-----
Recording location was section VIP2 row L seat 17.
I did not boost the recording level during the acoustic songs,
nor have I normalized the corresponding wav files; therefore
the level on disc 2 is considerably below the other discs.

taped 'n' transferred by Jules Montell (CivetCat)
j.montell at sbcglobal.net