[bittorrent] Phish 03/02/1993 Tipitina's, New Orleans, LA *Project 93*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Mar 24 13:30:37 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 03/02/1993 Tipitina's, New Orleans, LA *Project 93*
Uploaded by:    GBL
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/78841

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/GBL

Tipitina's
New Orleans, LA

Source: Unknown AUD > Cass/x
Transfer: Sony TC-KA3ES > DSP24 > Wavelab 24/48wavs > FLAC16
Transfer, mastering, and FLAC16 by Marmar
Thanks to Matt Lauten for the tapes!

Set I:
Buried Alive
Poor Heart
Stash
Reba
Sparkle
It's Ice
Fee
All Things Reconsidered
Chalk Dust Torture//
The Horse*
//Silent in the Morning
I Didn't Know
David Bowie

Set II:
My Friend My Friend
Uncle Pen
Tweezer
The Lizards
Llama
You Enjoy Myself
Love You
It's My Life
Loup Garou
Choo Choo Ch' Boogie
Harry Hood//
Amazing Grace*
Encore:
//Golgi Apparatus
Tweezer Reprise

*missing

Show Notes:
-It's My Life through Choo Choo Ch' Boogie featured Bruce "Sunpie" Barnes of Sunpie & the Louisiana Sunspots on washboard, harp, and lead vocals.
-During I Didn't Know, Fishman wore a Madonna-like pointy boob washboard while Trey and Mike loaded Mardi Gras beads on his head.

NOTES:
Pretty decent sound for a cass/x. There are moments where it appears the deck was paused...These dropouts were cut as close together as possible (none actually cut any music except for the beginning of Fee) and crossfaded where needed. There was a cut in YEM that was patched using a different transfer (the patch source had far too many dropouts to seed, so it was used for patching where needed) No fancy mastering was performed to the raw cassette transfer files. 24/48 to 16/44.1 conversion done with Wavelab using the 192k Resampler and the Apogee uv22HR units respectively.