[bittorrent] Los Lobos 2009-03-15 Stone Mountain Arts Center, Brownfield, Maine SBD

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Mar 24 04:55:55 MDT 2009

Band:           Los Lobos
Torrent Name:   Los Lobos 2009-03-15 Stone Mountain Arts Center, Brownfield, Maine SBD
Uploaded by:    whynotus

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/whynotus

Los Lobos
Stone Mountain Arts Center
Brownfield, Maine
March 15, 2009 – Sunday

Source: Soundboard > Korg MR-1 [24/44.1 Wav]
Recorded By Casey Coniff
Mastering in WaveLab with iZotope Ozone 4
Dithered to [16/44.1] > CD Wave > TLH > Flac
Mastering Bill Koucky

1.	Intro
2.	Canto Veracruz
3.
4.
5.	Saint Behind The Glass
6.	Los Ojos De Pancha
7.
8.	Will The Wolf Survive
9.
10.	I Wanna Be Like You (The Monkey Song)
11.	One Time, One Night
12.
13.	Set Me Free (Rosa Lee)
14.	Chuco's Cumbia
15.	I Got Loaded (with Lovelight verse) >
16.	Not Fade Away >
17.	Bertha
18.	Crowd
Encore:
19.	Don't Worry Baby
20.	La Bamba >
21.	Good Lovin' >
22.	La Bamba

Total Time:	98:05

To burn to 2 discs, begin disc 2 with track 13 or wherever you'd like.