[bittorrent] RatDog 2009-01-29 Negril, Jamaica Microtech Gefell 210 24/96

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Mar 21 20:58:42 MDT 2009

Band:           Ratdog
Torrent Name:   RatDog 2009-01-29 Negril, Jamaica Microtech Gefell 210 24/96
Uploaded by:    rvitucci

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/rvitucci

RatDog
Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa
Negril, Jamaica
January 29, 2009

Source: Microtech Gefell 210 Hypercardioids (ORTF) > Mogami Gold XLRs > Sound Devices 722 (40Hz/12dB low cut filter) @ 24bits/96KHz
Location: Right of Center near boards, @ ~12'
Lineage:  SD722 > Cool Edit Pro 2 gain, fades > CDWave >Flac Frontend Level 6 > FLAC24
Taped by D Bishop
Transferred, edited, tracked, encoded by R Graham

Disc 1 Set I: 77:42

01. Jam >
02. Help on the Way > Slipknot! >
03. Minglewood Blues >
04. Easy Answers >
05. She Belongs to Me
06. Bird Song >
07. Little Red Rooster
08. Dire Wolf >
09. Big Railroad Blues

Disc 2 Set II: 51:28

01. Hell in a Bucket >
02. Milestones >
03. The Other One >
04. Lady with a Fan > Terrapin Station >
05. Stuff >

Disc 3 Set II Cont'd: 43:35

01. Standing on the Moon >
02. Bird Song (reprise) >
03. China Cat Sunflower >
04. I Know You Rider

Encore

05. Ripple

Comments:

Bish:  Fun to see some old facess and meet some new faces.  Special thanks to a new friend, Jamaica Robert in Negril, for the kynd hookups.  Robert says to everyone if there is another Dead Family Jamaica weekend, then next time yall should all "Give Robert dee good tip mon and I show you dat *real* Jah-maica hospitality."  ;-)

RobertNC:  Thanks to Bish for taping and giving me his 24/96 masters.  Some gain corrections were required.  These were applied  in stages following the natural up and down pitch of The Other One between 27:34 to 28:00, so they are not noticeable.

Enjoy!!! Bish and RobertNC