[bittorrent] Keller Williams - CP Shuckers, Virginia Beach, VA - SBD - Uncirculated -

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Mar 16 15:18:50 MDT 2009

Band:           Keller Williams
Torrent Name:   Keller Williams - CP Shuckers, Virginia Beach, VA - SBD - Uncirculated -
Uploaded by:    mckenzie9482
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/97934

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/mckenzie9482

Keller Williams
05-14-1996
CP Shuckers
Virginia Beach, VA
(SET ONE ONLY)

Source:
SBD > MCASS(0)

Transfer:
MCASS(0) > Technics M63 > Sony VGC > Soundforge > CDWave Editor > FLAC

Taped by Keith E.

Transfered by mckenzie9482 at msn.com

Never circulated till today, 03/16/09.  Transfer 11/11/8008

I just received a bunch of old master cassettes from the taper, Keith E.  Thanks!

Notes;
//Deja Vu is missing a little bit, taper came in a little late.

Also did a pitch gain by 82.0 cents, and resampled from 48 > 44.1

I hope y'all enjoy!
CONTACT: mckenzie9482 at msn.com

If anyone needs or wants help transferring & posting their Keller show DAT's, Cassettes, or CD's, contact me please!

set 1 disc 1

01. //Deja Vu > Hobo Song
02. Killer Waves
03. Dark Star
04. Hold On
05. Blew 'em Away
06. Sideways Tree
07. AC/DC Bag
08. Friendly Pyramid
09. When I Paint My Masterpiece
10. Best Feeling (flip)
11. Boobjob
12. Fuel For the Road > Time Flack > Fuel For the Road
13. Sunny Rain
14. Wild Horses
15. In the Middle
16. Buildings and Bridges