[bittorrent] Phish 3-7-2009 Neuamnn Km150's>722.flac16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Mar 15 20:36:43 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 3-7-2009 Neuamnn Km150's>722.flac16
Uploaded by:    NCmark

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/NCmark

Hampton Coliseum
Hampton Va
3/7/09

source:Neumann KM150's>722(OTS/DFC @ the rail)@24/44.1
transfer:722>cdwave>wavelab5.0.TLH
taped and transferred by Mark Skeens(timberho2001 at charter.net)

set 1
Get Back On the Train>
Runaway Jim
Brian & Robert
Split Open and Melt
Heavy Things
Punch You In the Eye
Gumbo>
Reba
Mexican Cousin
It's Ice
Halley's Comet>
beauty of a Broken Heart
Guelah Papyrus
Lawnboy
Run Like an Antelope-%

set 2
Rock & Roll>
Limb by Limb
Ghost>
Piper>
Birds of a Feather
Wolfman's Brother>
Prince Caspian
Mike's>
Hydrogen>
Weekapaug
Character Zero

encore break
A Day in the Life

-% this run was the 1st time out with the 722 and for some reason it created a new track on it's own
at the end of antelope so the last 8-9 seconds is chopped but no big deal really.thanks to Jesse for
the clamp space all weekend.

special thanks to Bean,halleyscomet8(Dave)and Gordon for walking me through the transfer and upload
process,I'm sure it took a lot of patience.enjoy.