[bittorrent] Phish 2009-3-7 neumann km150's>722

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Mar 15 14:14:35 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 2009-3-7 neumann km150's>722
Uploaded by:    NCmark

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/NCmark

Hampton Coliseum
Hampton VA
3-7-2009

source:neumann km150's>722 @24/44.1(OTS/DFC on the rail)
transfer:722>dcwave>wavelab>TLH
taped and transferred by Mark Skeens(timberho2001 at charter.net)

Set 1/Disc 1
Back on the Train>
Runaway Jim
Brian & Robert
Split Open and Melt
Heavy Things
Punch You in the Eye
Gumbo>
Reba
Mexican Cousin
It's Ice

Disc 2
Halley's Comet
Beauty of a Broken Heart
Guelah Papyrus
Lawnboy
Antelope
Set2
Rock & Roll>
Limb by Limb
Ghost>
Piper>
Birds of a Feather

Disc 3
Wolfman's Brother>
Prince Caspian
Mike's>
Hydrogen>
Weekapaug
Character Zero
Encore-Day in the Life

I just want to let everybody know that Antelope got cut at the very end by like 8-9 seconds so the end cuts off kind of harsh,second night out with the 722 so not sure why it decided to start a new track on it's own.besides that I think everything is fine.

This weekend was my 1st time out taping 24bit and not 16 bit DAT and also my 1st time ever transfer and upload and it's been a learning experience so be gentle on me!lol

I would like to thank the infamous Bean,halleyscomet8(dave)and gordon for walking me through all this,sorry to be a pain guys but I think I got it now.maybe.