[bittorrent] Kreutzmann Burbridge Murawski - 2/15/2009 - 16/44 fileset

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Mar 13 00:17:23 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Kreutzmann Burbridge Murawski - 2/15/2009 - 16/44 fileset
Uploaded by:    fryinbri

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/fryinbri

Kreutzmann Burbridge Murawski
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Crystal Ballroom
Portland, OR

     ******re-sampled 16/44 fileset******
(03/04/09 - 24/48 > 16/44 conversion via r8brain)
-new ffp, md5,st5,shntool_ len
-total time = 81:14 ; omit first track for CD burning
-otherwise try for overburn

FOB Master Aud:
Master info:
Milab VM-44-links DINa (17cm 90¡) ~10.5' up ~ 25' from stage (at the drink rail) > ArchivalAudio ArchivalSilver XLR's> (stock)
FR2-LE 24bit 48khz BWF > Transcend  133x CF card
Bill Kreutzmann - drums
Oteil Burbridge - bass, vocals
Scott Murawski - guitar, vocals
An ArchivalAudio Production first released on LosslessLegs  ++ www.shnflac.net ++

Recorded by: ArchivalAudio
ArchivalAudio [at] gmail [dot] com

Transfer info:
iBook G4 1.2 GHZ / 1.25 GB RAM OSX 10.4.11 > BWF opened
Peak5.2 [tracked] [DC bias removal] [Normalize to .9db] [regions exported .wav]  > xACT v1.62 to FLAC (level 8 )  generate ffp and len (shntool) output

Recorded Transfered Mastered & Seeded by Ian Stoy aka ArchivalAudio

1 Set
t01 crowd    			 1:20
t02 Rhymes		  	13:55
t03 Sugaree  			 10:01
t04 Thunder    			 15:34
t05 Chains of Life   		 9:50
t06 Help on the way >   	 	12:41
t07 Murderland  			 8:39
t08 Bertha       			 9:09

Total time :     		              81:14

Notes:
Show: Kreutzmann Burbridge Muraski opened for GreyBoy Allstars as part of the Portland Jazz Festival. Very energetic! I set up behind the drink rail as usual at the crystal, we were only about 25' from stage centered between the PA speakers. At the over 21 rail there was a path about 8+' wide for security, which actually made a very nice buffer of no chatting (or loud crowd) directly in front the mics. sounds awesome! - also the web and tix said 9:30 show doors: 8:30 - we got in about 8:45 - I was takin' my time to set up as I thought I had 45 minutes. My sweetie Moira, and TaperJeff went to get beers and returned. I was still fiddling around did not even have my deck connected to the mics, when KBM walked on to stage at 9pm!  TaperJeff raised up the stand while I got things plugged in and I was rollin. Apparently at the bars - and not elsewhere that I could see it listed show times of KBM 9- 10:30 GBA 11 -12:45am - weak! It should have been posted on the Crysatal's web site
 and tickets or atl east at the entry of the show! All in all it was fine, as ther was a copule of minutes before music started.

Flaws =
None noted
Could use help with the set list did my best, appreciate suggestions.

enjoy!

ArchivalAudio
03.03.2009

please do not (ever) convert to lossy formats such as MP3, AAC or other.
If you'd like to share on other trackers, please wait until this has run its course.
include all original files, without any alterations -