[bittorrent] Derek Trucks Band House of Blues Houston, TX March 5, 2009 Audience

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Mar 9 12:46:18 MDT 2009

Band:           Derek Trucks Band
Torrent Name:   Derek Trucks Band  House of Blues  Houston, TX March 5, 2009 Audience
Uploaded by:    rsterrapin

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/rsterrapin

Derek Trucks Band
House of Blues
Houston, Texas
March 5, 2009

Source/Lineage: Olympus ME 51S Stereo Electret Condenser
Microphone > Olympus LS10 Linear PCM Recorder (16bit/44.1kHz) >
USB 2.0 > PC > CDWave Editor (tracks) > Gold Wave (fades) >
WAV > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC8

Recorded/transferred by: Randy Gardner (rsterrapin at hotmail.com)

01. Joyful Noise                                                       8:26.19
02. Get What You Deserve                                      4:32.02
03.                                                                            7:53.70
04.                                                                            6:57.48
05. Soul Serenade                                                   5:29.53
06. BAND INTRODUCTIONS                                  0:57.14
07. Get Me Religion @                                             4:45.73
08. I Am My Father's Child @                                   4:17.35
09. Meet Me at the Bottom @                                  4:45.12
10. Sweet Inspiration                                                6:27.71
11. Down in the Flood                                              7:20.64
12.                                                                            8:27.69
13. Greensleeves                                                   10:01.69
14. Key to the Highway                                            7:43.08
15. Crowd Noise                                                      1:21.72
       ENCORES
16. Don't Miss Me                                                    4:33.05
17. Movin' On Up                                                     5:59.62

@ acoustic

Opening Act: Gary Clark, Jr. Band which I will also upload

Please let me know by email the names of any songs I have
listed incorrectly or did not know at all, thanks ... enjoy!