[bittorrent] David Bromberg 1979-12-22 sbd flac

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Mar 8 23:20:13 MDT 2009

Band:           David Bromberg
Torrent Name:   David Bromberg 1979-12-22 sbd flac
Uploaded by:    candleman

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/candleman

not only is this show uncirculated,it was not until recently known to exist.

David Bromberg Trio
12-22-79
Belgrade,Yugoslavia

Sbdmc>Cas>Cdr>Eac>Goldwave>Cdwav>Flac

01. Don't Let Your Deal Go Down>
02. Fiddle Tunes Medley
03. Casey Jones
04. Uncle Pen
05. She Ain't Home
06. Spanish Is The Loving Tongue
07. Early In The Morning
08. Buckdancer's Choice
09. My Own House >
10. Hangman's Reel
11. Hot Corn,Cold Corn
12. Sally Goodin' > Old Joe Clark > Wheelhoss
13. Instrumental > Bluebird  (Cassette Flip In Middle,I Patched Them Together)
14. Fool For You
15. Key To The Highway
16. Working On A Building
17. Yankee's Revenge
18. Mr Bojangles
19. Georgia On My Mind
20. Going Away (Nancy Bromberg Lead Vocal)
21. Yugoslavian National Anthem

This Show Was An Absolute Mess When I Got It.
Cuts Between Every Song.(I Crossfaded Them All)
Level Changes.The Left/Right Balance Was Way Off
Overmodulation In A Few Spots..........................Ect. Ect.

I Did My Best With What I Had To Work With,All In All It Is Very Good For A 1979 Cassette Master.
I Did Not Do The Original Transfer.

Eac,Massive Editing,And Flac Encoding By Candleman

Another Installment Of The Demon In Disguise Project