[bittorrent] Bob Weir & Rob Wasserman - Scaring The Children - Happy Holidays 12/91 **Remaster**

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Mar 7 22:11:30 MST 2009

Band:           Grateful Dead
Torrent Name:   	Bob Weir & Rob Wasserman - Scaring The Children - Happy Holidays 12/91 **Remaster**
Uploaded by:    kirkd

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/kirkd

Original torrent: http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=500286

Since I was reseeding this and have much better software than I did when I first torrented this years

ago I did a remaster to it.  I ran it through a hiss reduction in Audition and it cleaned up very nicely.
Some classic older Bobby. Enjoy, Kirk

Scaring The Children 12/91
Happy Holidays
Bob Weir & Rob Wasserman

Take Me To The River
Fever
Queen Jane Approximately
Looks Like Rain
Chestnuts Roasting O'er an Open Fire instr.
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen instr.
Youngblood
The Story from my original B&P offer many, many, many moons ago.............
Now befor I make the offer I want to preface it with this. If this
hadn't actually happened to me I would doubt if the story was true.

As far as I know NO ONE has this, I have NEVER seen it in
circulation. On to the story, Bob Weir made a short tape in '91 to
give out to his friends at christmas. I happened to meet his
personal trianer at someone's house and she said "here try playing
this". SO, instead of just playing it I copied it (with her
permission). Unfortunatly the only deck at My friends mothers house
was a dubbing deck. Don't ask me what, it was way too long ago.

This was a christmas gift
Bob made for his friends.
This copy was made from the
casette given to his
personal trainer at the time.
This is what was hand written on her case:
Scaring The Children 12/91
Happy Holidays
Bob Weir & Rob Wasserman
Produced by:
John Cutler
Howard Danchik

?? > Master? > Cassette 1st gen? > dubbing deck > TDK MAR-60 >
Sony wmd6c playback( no dolby ) > Tascam cdrw4u ( A/D20bit @ +2db ) > cd > EAC {secure} > Adobe

Audition( hiss reduction ) > CDWave > flac [level 8]

Transfer, Remaster & Flac: Kirk Davis 2-7-09