[bittorrent] PHiSH 1994-07-10 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Tue Mar 3 10:31:38 MST 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   PHiSH 1994-07-10 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
Uploaded by:    moonmoog
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/3883

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/moonmoog

Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Springs, NY

Source: Set I: FOB Schoeps cmc5/mk4 > Sax > AD-500e > D10 (through Rift, Apogee battery died)
        Stash to end of Set I : OTS AT- 4053
	Set II: FOB Schoeps cmc5/mk4 > Sax > D10
Taped by: Eliot Byron
Transfer: D8 > Coresound > Prodif Plus > Sampiltude 5.5 > Cooledit > CDwav > MKW > SHN
Transfer by: Mike Fischer (phishsdank at aol.com)

Thanks to Eliot Byron for taping the show and making clones.
Also thank to Matt Riggi for sending me the DAT to transfer!!

Disk I:
 Set I:
01. Chalk Dust Torture
02. Horn