[bittorrent] Solar Circus 12/31/1990 Court Tavern New Brunswick NJ

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Mar 2 19:33:11 MST 2009

Band:           Solar Circus
Torrent Name:   Solar Circus 12/31/1990 Court Tavern New Brunswick NJ
Uploaded by:    ajax25

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/ajax25

Solar Circus

12/31/1990

Court Tavern
New Brunswick NJ

SBD->Cass(x2)->Soundblaster Audigy 2 (44.1K/16 bit) ->
Cooledit ->FLAC Frontend -> traders little helper

Set 1
1. NYE Countdown
2. Festival
3. Tabla Rasa
4. Gone At Last
5. Fire On The Mountain
6. Tuning
7. Playing in the Band
8. Into Tomorrow
9. Playing Jam
10. Shakedown Street (beginning cut)
11. All Here Together
12. Tuning
13. Love's My Thing
14. Road Of Life

Set 2
1. Lovelight
2. Fortune Teller
3. The Core
4. Obsession
5. White Rabbit
6. Thats What Love Will Make You Do
7. Shooting Tequila
8. Mountian Marlane
9. Tuning
10. Legalize It

Set 3
1. Dark Star
2. Last Exit
3. Sugar Magnolia
4. They Love Each Other
5. Tuning
6. Forbidden Fruit
7. Spin Song (cut)
8. Waiting for a Miracle

2nd gen cassette so there is some tape hiss and a few
cuts. I did a little noise reduction with CoolEdit to
cut down the hiss. Waiting For A Miracle is kind of
messed up, but I included it here for completeness.

Sue mentions that this is her first show as Sue Greene, so they
must have been married shortly before this.