[bittorrent] Outformation 2009-07-25 Masquerade Music Park - Atlanta, GA *4ch Schoeps*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Fri Jul 31 06:45:25 MDT 2009

Band:           Outformation
Torrent Name:   Outformation 2009-07-25 Masquerade Music Park - Atlanta, GA *4ch Schoeps*
Uploaded by:    habit1973

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/habit1973

Outformation
Masquerade Music Park
Atlanta, GA
2009-07-25

LMA: http://www.archive.org/details/outformation2009-07-25

01. //Untitled Lee Instrumental >
02. One More Time
03. Faded Memory
04. SG
05. The Moral Decline
06. No Doubt
07. Everybody Knows This is Nowhere
08. Tina Funk >
09. Into My Arms
10. Titles Of Movies Will Not Appear On Bill >
11. Camper >
12. 90 >
13. Titles Of Movies Will Not Appear On Bill

Total Time: 66:36

Notes: 1 set - Opened for Gov't Mule. Band caught me off guard and I had not even powered up when they walked on stage. Couple switches, power button and record so not much of the opening jam missing.

Source: Schoeps MK21(nos) > kcy > Schoeps VMS02IB + Schoeps MK4(ortf) > kcy > Schoeps VMS5U > DarkTrain > Busman Mod Edirol R4 Pro

Location: FOB/DFC

Lineage: Edirol R4 Pro @ 24/48 > HD > Wavelab 5 > CDWave > TLH

Tape and Transfer: Jeff Hatcher (habit1973 at gmail.com)