[bittorrent] Widespread Panic - 10K Lakes 2009-07-22 - AKG 481>V3 Flac 16

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jul 27 07:30:44 MDT 2009

Band:           Widespread Panic
Torrent Name:   Widespread Panic - 10K Lakes 2009-07-22 - AKG 481>V3 Flac 16
Uploaded by:    jsfrank

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/jsfrank

07/24/09 10,000 Lakes Festival, Detroit Lakes, MN

http://www.everydaycompanion.com/setlists/20090724a.ASP

1: Heroes > One Arm Steve > Pleas, Worry, Time Zones, All Time Low, Angels on High, Trouble > A of D > Wondering > Rock

2: Little Kin, Let's Get Down To Business, Jack, B of D > Conrad, Her Dance Needs No Body >
Chilly Water > Smokestack Lightning > Drums > Bust It Big > Chilly Water, Action Man

E: Airplane > Pilgrims

[Fireworks over the stage during 'Airplane'; 'Tear The Roof Off The Sucker (Give Up The Funk)' tease by Dave during 'Little Kin']

Taped and transferred by Jeff Frank jsfrank at sbcglobal.net
AKG 481 > V3 > MT2496 (16/44.1)
Tracked in CD Wave. Cool Edit Pro use to edit out what may have been static at the 1:14 mark of drums.
We were technically fob because the board was way back in the lawn, but it was in the taper's section.
I heard of one guy that ran true fob (full of boom) the first night and about 3-4 did on this night.

set1t01 Heroes
set1t02 OAS
set1t03 Pleas
set1t04 Worry