[bittorrent] Jason Mraz - 2009-07-24 - Hersheypark Stadium - Hershey, PA *AKG* 16 Bit

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jul 26 01:36:42 MDT 2009

Band:           Jason Mraz
Torrent Name:   Jason Mraz - 2009-07-24 - Hersheypark Stadium - Hershey, PA *AKG* 16 Bit
Uploaded by:    tbrown4

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/tbrown4

Jason Mraz
July 24th, 2009
Hersheypark Stadium
Hershey, PA

Taper: Timothy Brown (timothydavidbrown at gmail.com)
Source: AKG C460Bs/CK63s (DINa, Just to the left of the SBD, ~10 LOC,  12' on stand)->PS2->Edirol R-09HR (24 bit/96 kHz)
Transfer: SDHC -> PC
Processing: Fade in, fade out, dithered to 16 bit, resampled to 44.1 kHz & tracking using SoundForge 9.0.
Conversion: FLAC frontend 1.7.1 used to align on sector boundaries and for Flac16 Conversion @ level 8
Tagging: Band name, Venue and Song Title in Foobar2000

********* PLEASE SPREAD, BUT PLEASE INCLUDE SOURCE INFO *********
****** DO NOT SELL OR DISTRIBUTE FOR A PROFIT BY ANY MEANS ******

01. Dave Matthews Introduction
02. Al Hirt
03. Anything You Want
04. Traveler
05. Make It Mine
06. The Remedy (I Won't Worry) (Reggae Version)
07. Copchase
08. I'm Yours ->
09. Three Little Bird ~
10. Butterfly

Notes:
~ Bob Marley cover
Opening for Dave Matthews Band
Thanks to Erin for being a great road trip buddy!
Thanks to Allison Magera for the tickets, and thanks to Tom G. for helping coordinate with her!
Thanks to the eBasement All-Stars for another great day!
Big thanks to Hershey's overbearing "head" of security for needlessly giving me a hard time. You're the best, champ!

A 24 bit/96 kHz version exists.

****Please support artists and venues****