[bittorrent] Phish 12/29/1995 AKG

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 23 16:37:12 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 12/29/1995 AKG
Uploaded by:    flawless
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/86696

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/flawless

phish
the centrum
worchester, ma
1995-12-29

set 1

disc 1
My Friend My Friend, Poor Heart, Down with Disease, The Fog That Surrounds, NICU, Stash,
Fluffhead, Llama, Sweet Adeline

set 2

disc 2
Makisupa Policeman > Cars Trucks and Buses, Bathtub Gin > The Real Me > Bathtub Gin,
McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, BBFCFM > Jam* > La Grange, Bouncing Around the Room,
Fire, E: Golgi Apparatus

* Mike and special guest Jim Skinett (Mike's Bass instructor) have a dueling bass jam.

source: akg460b/ck61>b18>denon dtr80p, by chad clark--amonra
transfer: DAT(1)>cd(1)>eac>cdwave>flac, by john m 2007-08-02

notes: my friend my friend chad, thanks for sharing the music and all the thought provoking
ideas. i look forward to seeing you soon. enjoy this show, and think of a friend!