[bittorrent] Mike Farris & The Roseland Rhythm Revue 07-05-2009 Big Meadow Stage: Quincy, CA Hish Sierra Music Fest

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 23 09:07:18 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Mike Farris & The Roseland Rhythm Revue   07-05-2009   Big Meadow Stage: Quincy, CA   Hish Sierra Music Fest
Uploaded by:    datsofunky

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/datsofunky

Mike Farris & The Roseland Rhythm Revue
  featuring the McCrary Sisters
07-05-2009
Big Meadow Stage
Quincy, CA

High Sierra Music Festival

Source: Earthworks SR 77 > Sound Devices 722 @ 24bit/48khz

transfer: Sound Devices 722 > firewire > Soundforge 6.0 (resample, dither) > CD Wav. (for tracking) > FLAC

Disc One

01. intro
02. Good News
03. Oh Mary Don't You Weap
04. Cain't No Grave Hold My Body Down
05. Streets of Galilee
06. A Change Is Gonna To Come
07. Will The Circle Be Unbroken
08. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) -> Billie Jean -> Shake Your Body
09. Sit Down Servant
10. Trouble Of The World

Disco Two

01. Selah! Selah!
02. Take Me (I'll Take you There)
03. Precious Lord Take My Hand -> I Want To Take You Higher -> Precious Lord Take My Hand
04. I'm Gonna Get There
05. crowd / banter

Encore:

06. Yes We Can