[bittorrent] Phish w/ GCH 1991-07-23 The Bayou, Washington, DC: AUD *Project 91*

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 23 07:50:25 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish w/ GCH 1991-07-23 The Bayou, Washington, DC: AUD *Project 91*
Uploaded by:    moonmoog
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/30666

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/moonmoog

The Bayou
Washington, D.C.
7/23/91

Source: AKG 451->D10 Pro II->CD-R>FLAC by jamie at treworgy.com on 6/14/05
CD-R>FLAC performed with EAC 0.95 prebeta 5 on a Plextor 12/20/32S using secure mode.
No errors were reported. I probably mastered the CD-Rs myself years ago but can't
remember, in any event, it doesn't seem to have any problems.

Note: This source commonly circulates as "SBD->DAT". I have audibly compared this
with the db.etree.org circulation dated 11/14/98 and although I haven't tried to
match bits, it sounds the same. I created a new distribution for three reasons:

1) This version contains source information
2) This version has the 2nd encore which is missing from the other source.
3) Notes for the other source indicate some minor problems (e.g. tiny
   hiccup at the beginning of Weekapaug) that make the lineage suspicious.
   This version does not have these problems.

Set 1

01. Chalkdust Torture
02; Foam
03. The Squirming coil
04. My Sweet One >
05. The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony >
06. Suzie Greenberg*
07. Stash
08. Flat Fee
09. Bouncing Around The Room
10. Mikes Song >
11. I Am Hydrogen >
12. Weekapaug Groove

Set 2

01. Llama
02. Reba
03. Cavern
04. The Lizards
05. Landlady >
06. Tweezer
    Sweet Adeline**
07. Dinner And A Movie
08. Gumbo
09. HYHU > Touch Me

Encore

10. Caravan
11. Golgi Apparatus

* The Giant Country Horns enter and perform for the remainder of the show
** Missing