[bittorrent] Ryan Bingham 7-11-09 Martyrs Chicago,Il (aud)

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 16 06:27:55 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Ryan Bingham 7-11-09 Martyrs Chicago,Il  (aud)
Uploaded by:    eradicatore

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/eradicatore

Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses
7-11-09
Martyrs
Chicago,Il

Time: 2 hours 9 min 49 sec
Quality: A
Taped: Rode NT4 > Sound Devices MixPre > Edirol R-09 Line In(input gain at 9)
Transferred: R-09 > Flash > SoundForge Ozone 3 Plugin (all 6 tools used) > Wav > Flac
Location: Stand At Soundboard 8ft. Up
Taped & Transferred By : Eradicatore at gmail.com

Setlist:
1. Dollar A Day (6:02)
2. Day Is Done (5:01)
3. Dylan's Hard Rain (5:41)
4. Country Roads (3:59)
5. Pause for the Cause (1:12)
6. Sunrise (5:25)
7. Tell My Mother I Miss Her So (4:51)
8. Endless Ways (5:37)
9. Gypsy Road (8:26)
10. Hard Times (10:12)
11. Bluebird (6:09)
12. Don't Wait For Me (5:50)
13. Borracho Station Intro (5:02)
14. Borracho Station (2:46)
15. Southside of Heavan (8:48)
16. Sunshine (5:49)
17. Bread and Water (5:21)
18. Encore Break (2:38)
19. This Land Is Your Land (2:40) **
20. Band Intros (0:40)
21. Change Is (10:02)
22. Hey Hey Hurray (4:08)
23. White Freight Liner (Townes Van Zandt) (5:07)
24. Wishing Well (8:23)

Jesse Dayton sits in on guitar from Gypsy Road
**= Ryan solo acoustic

Great times!  Got the roadhouse sun album signed by all the members of the band, and got to give PawPaw a window decal that I had my brother in law make for me.  Great to see my friends there and also nice to meet the other tapers.

Thanks to Ryan for allowing taping!   Support Ryan and the Dead Horses!  Buy their albums and go to their shows!

I got video of the first 7 songs too, so I'll post that maybe somehow.

Justin