[bittorrent] Phish 06/14/95 Mud Island Amphitheater, Memphis, TN

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Mon Jul 13 19:48:24 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Phish 06/14/95 Mud Island Amphitheater, Memphis, TN
Uploaded by:    TheIguana
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/21765

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/TheIguana

Mud Island Amphitheater
Memphis, TN

Source: Neumann RMS 190i (no other source info given)

Transfer: DA-20->Delta Dio 2496->Soundforge 6.0 (resampled 48>44.1 on highest accuracy setting w/anti alias filter)->CDWAV->shntool->shn
Transfer by: Brandon Johnston -- http://db.etree.org/bisq

Disc 1:
-Set I-
1.Intro (stairway to heaven tease)
2.Don't You Wanna Go
3.Gumbo
4.NICU
5.Mound
6.Cavern
7.Possum
8.All Things Reconsidered
9.Amazing Grace
10.The Horse >
11.Silent in the Morning
12.Spock's Brain
13.Split Open and Melt

Disc 2:
-Set II-
1.Also Sprach Zarathustra >
2.Poor Heart >
3.Tweezer
4.Acoustic Army
5.While My Guitar Gently Weeps
6.E:Simple
7.Rocky Top >
8.Tweezer Reprise

Show Notes: The highlight of this show was a massive, long (over 50 minutes!), jammed out Tweezer that included a brief Gypsy Queen jam, an Also Sprach tease, a Slave-like jam, and a Digital Delay Loop Jam with whistling. Simple was performed with an a cappella ending instead of a jam, akin to the ALO version from December 8, 1994. Amazing Grace was performed without microphones. Listen for a Stairway to Heaven tease at the start of the first set.

Tech Notes:  Fades were added in soundforge 6.0 . I used a really quick fade at the beginning of set II because the music cut in immediately on my dat and I wanted to preserve as much as possible. There was also crowd noise missing between the second set and encore on my dat so I left it as is.

Amazing Grace is performed without amplification so it is barely audible on the DAT.