[bittorrent] Leroy Justice - River Street Jazz Cafe, Plains, PA 2009-07-11 Schoeps/SBD - Pure Rock and Roll

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jul 12 14:39:44 MDT 2009

Band:           Other
Torrent Name:   Leroy Justice - River Street Jazz Cafe, Plains, PA 2009-07-11 Schoeps/SBD - Pure Rock and Roll
Uploaded by:    wkl_taper

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/wkl_taper

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Leroy Justice ROCKS! If you don''t know these guys, you owe it to yourself to download. Pure Rock N Roll.  no idea why they aren't a national touring act yet.

Leroy Justice
River Street Jazz Cafe
Plains, PA
July 11, 2009
http://www.leroyjustice.com/
http://www.myspace.com/riverstreetjazzcafe

Schoeps MK8 + MK21>Schoeps KCY 250/05I active cable>Schoeps VST62ui>LunatecV3 + Soundboard>Sound Devices 744t>Soundforge 9 (M/S processing,Mix of both sources,Sample/Bit Rate Conversion, Fades)>CDWAV>FLAC

Recorded By Keith Litzenberger

1st Set:

01 Southern Saying
02 Light Cigarette