[bittorrent] moe. 7/9/09 Neighborhood Theatre Charlotte NC 140's>722 16bit source

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sun Jul 12 11:02:48 MDT 2009

Band:           moe.
Torrent Name:   moe. 7/9/09 Neighborhood Theatre Charlotte NC 140's>722 16bit source
Uploaded by:    NCmark

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/NCmark

moe.
7/09/09
The Neighborhood Theatre
Charlotte NC

source-nuemann km140's>722 @24/48
location-LFC of board clamped w/the other tapers about 10ft up ORTF
transfer-722 via firewire>HD>cdwave>wavelab 5.0 to resample and dither to 16/44.1
encoded from wav to flac with TLH @ FLAC level 8 and sector boundaries aligned.
taped and transferred by Captain Awesome

Set I:

Timmy Tucker,
Another One Gone,
Kyle's Song>
Head>
Bearsong,

disc 2 set 1 cont.
Raise A Glass
Set II:
Deep This Time,

Rise,

disc 3 set cont.
Where Does the Time Go?>
Dr. Graffenberg>
32 Things>
Plane Crash

Encore:

Nebraska,
Understand

hopefully the tracking is pretty close,I don't get to see a lot of moe. but enjoy!
props go out to "THAT guy" for supplying us with a night full of laughs in the
taperssection and all I can simply say is WOW dude maybe try half next time?