[bittorrent] Matisyahu2009-07-01_milab_vm-44

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Sat Jul 11 12:27:39 MDT 2009

Band:           Matisyahu
Torrent Name:   Matisyahu2009-07-01_milab_vm-44
Uploaded by:    dactylus

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/dactylus

Matisyahu
07/01/09
First Avenue
Minneapolis, MN

Source:

Milab VM-44 Link > Darktrain Silver > Lunatec V3 (analog) > Darktrain Silver > R-09HR @ 24/48

Location: - 9' stand - DFC, SBD cage

Mic Config: DINa (90 degrees 17 cm)

Transfer: CF > USB 2.0 > PC

Volume, Fades, EQ & Resample to 44.1Hz Soundforge 9.0
Dither to 16 bits Izotope Ozone 3 MBIT+
Tracks Split with CD Wave Editor > FLAC Frontend

taped & transferred by David Lawrence

Disc 01:

01 Escape
02 Chop 'Em Down #
03 Jerusalem
04 Tzama L'cha Nafshi
05 Got No Water
06 We Will Walk
07 L-rd, Raise Me Up ##
08 Aish Tamid
09 Vocal Jam ###
10 Nature
11 Vocal Jam @

Disc 02:

01 Dispatch The Troops @@
02 King Without A Crown @@@
03 crowd
Encore
04 Beat Box
05 Ancient Lullabye
06 One Day

# with verse from Heights
## with verse from Aish Tamid
### with Yoni Reinharz and verses from Heights, Exaltation,  and freestyle
@ with Yoni Reinharz and verses from Wars Fought, Battles Lost
@@ with freestyle and conclusion of Exaltation
@@@ with verse from Ancient Lullabye

Many thanks to Matisyahu for a great show and for allowing us to to record and share his performances!!

Also kudos to Leib from the Matisyahu camp for enabling Cliff, Sandy, Guy and I to operate from within the SBD cage at First Avenue.  It was a huge relief to not have to defend the gear all night long.

Leib I also thank you for your hospitality, the guest list spot, and for the setlist!!  I hope that we have more time to chat the next time that we meet.