[bittorrent] The Sting, New Britain, CT

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 9 13:46:33 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   The Sting, New Britain, CT
Uploaded by:    moonmoog
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/95812

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/moonmoog

The Sting
New Britain CT
5/16/91

Source: Unknown Aud > Cass/x > CDR > EAC > FLAC16
Transfer: Taperwayne (taperwayne at gmail.com)

Disc #1

01. Intro
02. Buried Alive >
03. Golgi Apparatus
04. Foam
05. Cavern
06. Divided Sky
07. Col. Forbin's Ascent >
08. Fly Famous Mockingbird
09. Chalkdust Torture
10. You Enjoy Myself
11. Magilla *
12. Llama

Disc #2

01. Runaway Jim
02. Dinner and A Movie >
03. Bouncing Around The Room
04. The Landlady//

* with Bryant Smith on trombone.

Notes: Not a great recording by any means, more for historical and continuity reasons.
This is exactly how the discs sounded as I got them. I'm not sure who did the original
cass > CDR tranfer, this is an EAC rip from my discs.
Wasn't in the database, so I did a transfer to fill the gap till something better turns up.