[bittorrent] Campus Club, Providence, RI

Automated Mailer noreply-bt.e at etree.org
Thu Jul 9 13:44:36 MDT 2009

Band:           Phish
Torrent Name:   Campus Club, Providence, RI
Uploaded by:    moonmoog
DB Link:        http://db.etree.org/shn/23211

Contact the seeder at http://db.etree.org/moonmoog

Campus Club
Providence, RI
05/17/91 (Page's Birthday)

TAPER: John Redmond
SOURCE Nak 300s > D5

AUD(FOB) MCass (TDK MA 90 min)> Sony TC-WE805S >
Art DI/O (48Khz, Input gain +~10dB, No "Tube Warmth")>
Delta DIO 2496> WaveLab v4.0c> WAV (@24/48)> FLAC (24-bit, v1.1.0)>
Mastering (see notes)> SHN v3

transfer>24bit FLAC files by Weave - Weave at furthurnet.org on 12/21/2003
Mastering , editing and WAV > SHN were performed at Bunker 8 Digital Labs
by shakedown at furthurnet.org (01/26/2004)
**24/48 Masters do exist at the unedited/pre-processed level**

Mastering info:
24bit/48kHz FLAC's > Wavelab 4.01a  on the Bunker 8 Digital Labs Mix2 (patch/edits/crossfades) >
Waves EQ (secret settings) > BBE > Waves C1 comp-sc > Waves L2 >
48kHz>44.1 via 192kHz Stereo Resampler and 24bit > 16bit dither UV22HR >
Tracking in CD-WAV > SHNv3 appended

DISC ONE
set I:
01. Chalkdust Torture*
02. Jam$
03. Reba
04. Poor Heart
05. Oh Kee Pa >
06. Suzie Greeneberg
07. stage banter
08. TMWSIY >
09. Avenu Malkenu > TMWSIY
10. Sta/sh
11. I Didn't Know
12. Mike's Song >
13. I Am Hydrogen >
14. Weekapaug Groove
15. Take the A-Train$

DISC TWO
set II:
01. Possum
02. Guelah Papyrus
03. Rocky Top
04. Landlady >
05. Fluffhead > Happy Birthday
06. banter/crowd
07. Magilla$**
08. Cavern$
09. banter/crowd
10. Harry Hood

DISC THREE
01. HYHU > Bike > HYHU >
02. BBFCFM >
03. crowd/banter/Happy Birthday to You > BBFCFM
encore:
04. Lawn Boy$
05. Golgi Apparatus

Show Notes:

$ w/ Carl "Gears" Gearhard

* Power Outage during Chalkdust Torture. John turned the deck off briefly.
When the tape deck comes back on, Page, Fishman and Carl Gearhard jam...
Jam includes portions of the Spiderman TV theme song (killer!).  When the
power comes back, Trey and Mike join in and finish the Jam.

notes from Weave:
I remember the tapers using their pen lights to light the guys on the
stage during this jam. John was taping from just in front of the soundboard.
Unfortunately, the air conditioning did not come back on the rest of the
night. It was litterally the hottest show I was at. It was an unusually warm
spring day, so it was miserably hot and sticky inside the Campus Club. By
the end of the show we were all drenched in sweat! (That's why Trey makes
mention of the A/C problem at the end of A-Train).

TMWSIY is introduced as "the old man who stepped into yesterday" for Page, on his birthday.

** Magilla features a Flinstone's Theme jam

NO tracking/editing/alterations performed before archiving to 24-bit FLAC
(except to trim silence from the ends).

Seeded to FurthurNet (www.furthurnet.org)